Get Your Illinois Medical Card
100% Online Today.
Easily book your appointment online.
Not billed unless approved.
$250 (New Patients)
$150 (Veterans / Disability)
Telemedicine is now available in IL
Book your appointment with one of our doctors any day of the week between 9:00 am - 10:00 pm and on weekends. Answer a few questions and get your evaluation completed.
Your Illinois Physician Evaluation Process:
PRINT YOUR TEMPORARY MEDICAL CARD THE NEXT DAY
1. Schedule Your Appointment
Using the link below schedule an appointment with one of our physicians at a time that works best for you.
3. Apply for Your Medical Card
Our patient specialist will help you complete the Medical Card Application on the IDPH website.
2. Video Chat with Our Physician
We will provide you a secure link to be evaluated by our physician at the convenience of your home.
4. Easy and Safe Payment
We charge $250 (new patients) once you receive your medical certification.
Frequently asked questions
What Are The Requirements To Apply For A Medical Card In Illinois?
What Are The Qualifying Conditions To Get A Medical Card in Illinois
• Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
• Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Anorexia Nervosa
• Arnold-Chiari malformation and Syringomelia
• Cachexia/wasting syndrome
• Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
• Chronic Pain
• Crohn’s disease (Now includes Ulcerative Colitis)
• CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)
• Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
• Fibromyalgia (severe)
• Hepatitis C
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Interstitial Cystitis
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Muscular dystrophy
• Myasthenia Gravis
• Nail-patella syndrome
• Neuro-Behcet’s Autoimmune Disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Polycystic Kidney Disease
• Post-concussion syndrome
• RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I)
• Residual limb pain
• Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
• Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
• Sjogren’s syndrome
• Spinal cord disease, including, but not limited to, arachnoiditis, Tarlov cysts, hydromyelia, syringomyelia (You must have a documented MRI showing herniated disc)
• Spinal cord injury
• Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA)
• Superior canal dehiscence syndrome
• Tourette’s syndrome
• Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
What If I Don't Have a Diagnosis On The List?
Book an appointment with the information you have an let's figure it out together. Many more people qualify than believe they do and with a free initial consultation, there's no risk to you in trying. Simply book an appointment or give us a call.
How Much Does the Process Cost?
1) Physician Appointment Fee – due after the online video chat with the physician.
What People Say:
"I was super nervous, and everyone there was WONDERFUL ! They put me at ease. Great experience!"
"Such an easy process. Didn't know what to expect. Communication is outstanding, you're never left wondering what's next....."
From start to finish my experience was seamless. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed and addressed.